US-China Trade Association
The US-China Trade association, formerly known as the Sino American Trade development association, was established in 1991 as a Non-Profit service organization registered by the United States government to promote trade between China and the United States. Its headquarters was originally registered in Idaho, the United States, and the state department has a former secretary of state certification. He moved to Las Vegas, Nevada. It was initially endorsed and endorsed by President Bill Clinton and commerce secretary brown, and assisted by senate representatives and senior government officials. The purpose of the association is to build a solid bridge for the trade cooperation and cultural exchanges between Chinese and American enterprises, to help them find new investment fields and reliable partners, and to facilitate the exchange of visits between the governments and enterprises of the two countries, so as to realize the most extensive cooperation between the two countries and achieve mutual benefits.
Over the past 28 years, the association has helped nearly 100 or more U.S. small and medium-sized enterprises that want to invest in China and those that want to go abroad. Door of domestic enterprises established close contact, in combination with practice, put forward the feasible trade pattern for them, and actively promote the enterprise's import and export trade cooperation, help Chinese businesses succeed into the market and expand the United States, ranging from the economy, science and technology, culture, education, finance, real estate, health advice, information and services, and other fields. While providing strong assistance to Chinese member enterprises and small and medium-sized enterprises in the United States, the association has also promoted the exchange of visits between Chinese and American government departments, and enhanced the understanding of government officials of the two countries on each other's political, financial, investment environment and hardware facilities. On the one hand, it is convenient for the Chinese government to make correct decisions on the investment attraction of foreign enterprises, to effectively guide the export of Chinese products and the development of enterprises. On the other hand, it has spread the profound and profound Chinese culture, enabling the us government and enterprises to have an in-depth understanding of Chinese regional culture and traditions, and make corresponding guidance for their investment in China.
Dr. Ivan Yao Yao is the new President and CEO of our association since 2016
Association of business, bilateral trade, cultural exchanges, education, investment, medical solutions, high-tech and all other projects. With the consent of the U.S. department of commerce, the Association will change its name to the us-china Trade Association and move its headquarters to arcadia, California, in Los Angeles county. The original number of members in China has reached 10,000, and after screening, there are now more than 7,000 members. It is mainly distributed in Beijing, Shanghai, zhejiang, jiangsu, wuhan, chengdu, chongqing, nanchang, other provinces in northeast China and Taiwan, and in the United States, New York in the east, Washington DC, San Francisco in the west, Los Angeles and Seattle in Washington. Members for large organizations, such as "China market society", "China commodity trading market society", the zhejiang association for the advancement of regional economic development], "Peking University founder group", "tsinghua university alumni association", and people's university of homecoming】【 America's "lion", "club", "green chamber of commerce" members, strong cohesion.
In 2016, the association, in cooperation with the hangzhou municipal government, organized "the first china-u.s. e-commerce summit BBS" and "e-commerce expo". In 2017, the association organized "Washington state business delegation to China" and "everything grows china-u.s. investment conference" and other exchange activities.
In September, 2017, Dr. IvanYao , President of this association, led a high-level visit to China and landed in Hangzhou with the consent of the Hangzhou municipal government, so as to conduct closer cooperation for the development of economy, trade and culture between the United States and China.
U.s.-china trade association web site classification -180121
1. Education committee to attend high school, community college, undergraduate college, graduate school and professional college
2. High-end physical examination of health management committee, medical treatment for serious diseases in the United States, production in the United States, infertility, stem cell anti-aging, detoxification, and beauty
3. The import and export trade between China and the United States
4 professional training committee industrial design professional training, experience camp, UC Berkeley senior business management training
5. The finance committee assists members to exchange foreign currency and complete overseas investment
6. Tourism and convention committee (including UNESCO China summer camp) Sino-US e-commerce summit BBS, US-China Trade aAssociation annual meeting held in the United States, 2018 Hangzhou world growth investment BBS.
7. Science and technology and development committee improves China's industrial design, and prepares to establish "undergraduate university of space Concept Cube design" in the United States to complete the transformation from "Made in China" to "Created in China".
8. Exchange visits between Chinese and American cities in the government policy committee, learn about the housing and medical care of elderly communities in the United States, and assist China's third-tier and fourth-tier cities to become modern cities
9. Investment promotion and investment promotion committee assists members to invest in the United States and American businessmen to invest in China
10 fashion conference to upgrade the trend and follow the footsteps of the government to turn [Made in China] into [Created in China]
美中贸易协会前身为美中贸易发展协会，成立于1991年，是美国政府为促进美中贸易而注册的非营利性服务机构。它的总部最初是在美国爱达荷州注册的，有美国国务院前国务卿的认证。前会会长Mr. Robert Goodman 在担任内华达州州长时将协会搬到了内华达州的拉斯维加斯。最初得到了比尔·克林顿总统和商务部长布朗的支持，并得到了参议院代表和高级政府官员的协助。协会的目的是建立一个坚实的桥梁之间的经贸合作和文化交流。协助中国和美国的企业,帮助他们找到新的投资领域和可靠的合作伙伴之间的互访。促进两国的政府和企业,从而实现最广泛的两国间的合作,实现互利共赢。
在过去的28年里，该协会帮助了近100多家想要在中国投资和想要出国的美国中小企业与中国国内企业建立了密切联系, 结合实践,提出了可行的贸易模式。并积极推动企业的进出口贸易合作,帮助中国企业成功进入市场, 扩大美国,从经济、科技、文化、教育、金融、房地产、健康咨询、信息和服务等领域。同时提供强有力的援助中国会员企业和中小企业在美国的投资经营。协会也促进了中国和美国政府部门之间的互访, 和增强政府官员的了解两国在彼此的政治、金融、投资环境和硬件设施。一方面有利于中国政府对外国企业的招商引资做出正确的决策，有效地指导中国产品的出口和企业的发展。另一方面，它传播了博大精深的中国文化，使美国政府和企业能够深入了解中国的地域文化和传统，并对其在华投资做出相应的指导。
美籍华人姚应文博士( Dr. Ivan Yao) 自2016年应么个商务部部长之邀，出任本协会新任会长兼首席执行官。开始推广美中之间的贸易以及协助双边的商会、开展贸易、文化交流、教育、投资、医疗解决方案、高科技等所有项目。经美国商务部同意，该协会更名为【美中贸易协会】US-China Trade Association，并将总部迁至加利福尼亚州洛杉郡的阿卡迪亚市。在中国，最初的会员人数已经达到2万人，经过筛选，现在已经超过17000名会员。主要分布在北京、上海、浙江、江苏、武汉、成都、重庆、南昌等包含东北省份和台湾地区，以及美国东部的纽约、华盛顿、西部的旧金山、华盛顿的洛杉矶和西雅图。会员为“中国市场协会”、“中国商品交易市场协会”、浙江省区域经济发展促进会等大型组织会员，“北京大学校友会”、“清华大学校友会”、人民大学同学会等【美国“Lions Club” “绿色商会”会员】，凝聚力极强。
2017年9月，协会会长 Dr.Ivan Yao姚应文博士率团访华，经杭州市政府同意，落地杭州，为中美经贸文化发展进行更密切的合作。
6. 旅游会展委员会：(含联合国教科文组织中国夏令营)中美电子商务峰会论坛、中美贸易协会年会在美国举行、2016 杭州国际电子商务博览会，2018 杭州双湖论坛（西湖与日内瓦湖），2018杭州世界增长投资论坛。
7. 科技发展委员会：完善中国工业设计，准备在美国成立“空间概念设计本科大学” 以及美国空间概念设计学院中国分校，完成“中国制造”向“中国创造”的转型。
美中贸易协协4位博士在洛杉矶合影 16-10-28 美中贸协会员在杭州参加高峰会合影